beep click

Here we go again....
I didn't get a chance to put this up last night,
so I currently have the kids watching a movie in fast-forward
(I think the old VHS may have kicked the bucket, you don't get a picture unless it's in fast forward.)
anyway...

Showing my teeth (or lack there of)
I've had one really jacked up tooth forever, John and I finally decided
that it was time I get braces to fix it.
I went in and they decided I needed to have a 4 teeth (in addition to my wisdom teeth)
pulled in order to make room for the streightening.
I went in and had a total of 8 teeth pulled.
That was about two years ago,
and I have yet to get those braces on my teeth.
other things keep coming up and eating up our little down payment.
So in the mean time, you can just call me
'Billy Bob'.
september 7th 2010

RULES:

1*YOU MUST BE IN THE PHOTO

2*YOU MUST TAKE THE PHOTO

{make the timer on your camera beep then click}

3* Link back to flatyeastbread.blogspot.com

5* Link UP, on Monday or Tuesday
so we can all go see your beautiful self portrait.

***Coralee CRACKS ME UP these days! I think 3 is going to be a fun year***


Comments

  1. http://dillonsmommajonswifey.blogspot.com/2010/10/beep-beep-click.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts