Daddy's boy.

St. Cloud Riverside park.


This boy, is SO cute, and silly, and sweet,

and......

A DADDY'S BOY!

Let me give you an example.

Me: "Haakon, can you say 'I love you'?"
Haakon: "nooo!"
Me: "common' Haakon, say 'love you"
Haakon: "nooo!
John: "Haakon, say 'I love you"
Haakon: "uff oooo"
{in his SWEET as can be little voice}
Me: "awww, ok Haakon, say "I love you"
Haakon: "nooo!"

And this was NOT a one time deal, he has, not ONCE said 'I love you' for me.
Only for John.
You know what though, it works out, because every once and a while,
Haakon will wake up at night asking for daddy rather than me!
You had better believe John LOVES those nights.
Sure he might put up a fussy act, like it's big hassle, but he really loves it.

Comments

  1. That's really sweet. My daughter will only snuggle on the couch with Daddy. It really makes him feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. That is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts