Doctor - Doctor - Give me the news.....

I got a bad case of lovin' you baby fever!
Copy of dbw

Wouldn't you agree that there are a few different types of baby fever?
~~~*~~~
There is the worst one;
the one you can't control, it's your natural need to reproduce.
This fever is only made worse by seeing other pregnant moms, and newborns.
The only cure here is to have a baby yourself.
We'll call this one 'the Discovery channel' strain of baby fever.
 ~~~*~~~
There is the happy one;
the one where you just dream of holding a cute little baby, that never cries.
There is a great treatment on the market for this fever, it's called 'go hold a friends baby'.
We'll call this one 'the teeneager' strain of baby fever. 
~~~*~~~
Then there is one somewhere in the middle;
You know there is that reality of no sleep, the reality of babies being expensive,
the reality that it's just not the right time.
Yet, that discovery channel is starting to creep into your logic.
your starting to dream of beautiful little babies that cry only on occasion.
We'll call this 'the Bathsheba' strain of baby fever.
(because she was a temptress, get it?)
~~~*~~~
I was cured completely for about the last 6 months,
but I'm pretty sure I just got hit with the Bathsheba.

What strain of baby fever do you suffer from?

Comments

  1. The newborn one! I have a 18 day old and have no baby fever, it has been cured and probably cured for a couple years lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. the "I don't think I'll ever be done having babies" baby fever. I'm praying that I'll have a positive pregnancy test soon! Then I'll want another one when that baby is 1 or 2. Will I ever feel done?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts