Before and after

Click the button to see more before and after  photos.


beforeAfter

Comments

  1. OH I LOVE IT!!!!!! This makes me want to send a ton of my photos to you to fix! :0)

    It looks like a magazine photo! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -t hat totally looks like a magazine spread. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a difference! I love the starkness of it and the pop of color on the couch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful edit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I love that you took the focus off of everything else except couch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This *does* look like a magazine! Great job bringing focus and color to the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. VERY nice job! Isn't it amazing what a bit of cloning will do for a picture?

    And btw, I want your couch. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that is awesome. I need to learn how to use the clone tool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clone tool is our friend!

    BEAUTIFUL job.... I love this edit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the edit! I love the feel of the overall photo..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful edit. I agree it looks like a magazine cover

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice, love the set-up. And the baby, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! I love the clean look of the edit and the boost of color!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts