When will she know her power?

This little girl has some power.
I'm not sure if it's her twinkly eyes,
her silly smile,
or her spunky way,
but she has total and complete power over he dad :)

Twinkle toes
We went to a she store so John and Haakon could get some new sandals.
In order to keep Coralee from destroying the store while john shopped,
I took Coralee to look at little girl shoes.
She found these very girly light up sketchers, and LOVED them.
"I show daddy my new shoes!" she says.
"That's fine, go show them to daddy,
but we're not getting them, you have plenty of shoes as it is."
Well, I should have known better.
Daddy is a sucker for his little girl.

twinkle toes
I keep wondering how long it'll take before she really knows what she has going for her.
I can see it already...
"daddy can't you get me that shiny new car for my birthday?"
Well I guess it'll start smaller than that, but you get the idea.

Comments

  1. Girl...she already knows it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter has the same shoes and guess who bought them....Daddy! Girls always have complete control over their daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts