The sun is out

which means it's freeezing cold, here in the arctic cities.
John is out of town, so I though we would take the sous chefs on a special ride on the 'choo choo train' (also know as the light rail) into downtown.
The ride into the city was nice....enjoyable....warm, and sunny.
Then I made a mistake.
I thought, "well it's so sunny and pretty out, lets walk over to the stone arch bridge and maybe I'll take a few photos."
I started walking.....
I started getting chilly,
I started feeling cold,
I lost feeling in my toes,
in my fingers,
in my feet,
in my legs,
in my hands,
...well you get the idea.
While the kids were snug and cozy in the stroller, I had froze.

Then we had to ride back.

With our monster stroller,

during rush hour,

standing in the door way,

getting 'looks' for taking up so much space,

getting 'looks' for having a whiny toddler who can't see out a window,

and watching the sun set on any pretty photo opportunities.

All in all it was pretty fun, we just might do it again sometime,

in July.

Comments

Popular Posts