lost again

Last Sunday was that big football game.
The Vikings vs. The Saints
We made yummy pizza to eat while we watched.
This dough recipe is SUPER DUPER quick and easy!
No, it's not the best pizza crust ever,
but it is the quickest and easiest, and not bad at all.
My favorite way to top a pizza?
In place of pizza sauce I spread out Pesto and Ranch dressing,
top with grilled chicken lots of garlic and mozzarella cheese.
I bet if you liked tomatoes it would be good with some nice thinly sliced tomatoes on top too,
but I don't like tomatoes.
This time I had lots of left over ham to get rid of so that made it on too.
Back to the game....
I took a look back in my memory and prepared myself for the Vikings to lose, it was the only logical answer.
But then HOPE!
I started to let my guard down and actually though it might happen.....
wow! could this really be the year?!
Oh my gosh they are going to do it!
They are actually going to win this one!!


NOPE!
They pick you up, and then they drop you like soggy diaper.
History has a way of repeating itself doesn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts